CANSAS features a variable number of elementary, identical, and versatile devices – the "Input/Output Distribution Nodes" (IODN). The Graphical User Interface (GUI) for the crew is displayed on a Flight Attendant Panel (FAP) which also comprises the same functionality as the IODN.
Supported control and monitoring functions:
- Smart Boarding with welcome displays, projection, sound/audio, Passenger Service Unit
- Cabin lighting with extensive lighting and projection scenarios
- Predictive Health Management with integrated sensors
- Integrated video monitoring function
- High quality audio management from handset to speaker
- Use of mobile devices (Personal Electronic Devices) for crew and passengers